Private Yoga Session – Price Includes Props
By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds
We know yoga is great for you. Study after study have outlined the many benefits. Improved Flexibility is obvious as well as the increase in strength, muscle tone and definition. If you are recovering from injury, have had a sedentary lifestyle or seeing the affects of aging, you are going to love, less back pain, better balance and see the shift in joint health. And yes! you will feel in your body what the pictures try to capture. MENTAL CALMNESS! The focus on breathing techniques will carry you through many stressful times off the mat.
And yet, this is what I often here when people call in about our group yoga classes:
- I do not know what class to take.
- I am not sure I can do yoga because of my … (age, health, lack of flexibility).
- I am not sure if a group class is for me.
- I will feel uncomfortable doing yoga around people because I do not know what I am doing.
- I do not know what I need (props) and how to use them.
- I want to practice yoga at home but do not like watching videos or those videos don’t fit my … goals, age, flexibility, health situation.
What if you could have a private session with me, where we go over your goals and health status. In this session, you get to leave with ALL the props that you will need, learn how to use them and go home with a formula for a well rounded set of poses that fit your health status.
I am offering a private session ($80) plus all your take home props:
- 1 Narrow Rectangle bolster $47.95
- 1 Zen Treasures Yoga Strap (works as a yoga mat holder too) $17
- 1 Foam Yoga Block $13.15
- 1 High Quality Jade Yoga Mat $82.95
- 1 Yoga Blanket $26.95
This session is valued at $280 but bookable (while supplies last) through August 31 for $150. Call 304-412-0270 and leave a message for weekend or evening sessions.