We are so excited to see you starting May 30. Covid19 Restrictions are in place until further notice.
- Online registration only.
- Sorry currently not accepting cash payments.
- Masks are to be worn in the lobby and all common areas at all times.
- Mask are worn during all private sessions.
- Our lobby seating and water/tea station are temporarily closed.
- Your Car is your waiting room.
- Doors will be locked and you will be called/texted in for your scheduled session.
- Yoga teachers will open the doors once the studio is ready for your entry.
- Social distancing guidelines mean masks can be removed once settled on your yoga mat (pre measured 6 feet apart).
- Standard questions (have you been exposed, have your traveled, are you ill and temperature checks) are required.
- For Yoga classes – Bring at a minimum your own yoga mat. If you enjoy other props for your practice bring those too. We do have props for sale in all price ranges.
- All left items will be place on the porch for 24 hours then tossed.
- because of reduced class size, if you register for a yoga class but do not attend class, your pass will be used for the spot you took.
- Online booking always requires a credit card saved to your online profile. We can toggle to your pass once we get your registration.
- If you need help plan on calling us (304-413-0270) at least a day before your visit so that we can do our best to help.
- Call ahead and leave a message to schedule a Bliss Shop visit (304-413-0270).
- We were clean before, we are extra clean now.
Note: We still have weekly zoom yoga classes (see the schedule) and a expert DIY Facial Kit with video
When you call us to help set-up an appointment, be sure to leave a voice message with your name and contact information. Our text robot will also try to help. No message means no call back.
All Bodywork (Massage Therapy, Energy work, Private Yoga, Esthetician Services & Coaching)
1 If you don’t find what you are looking for …Please use the Contact Form below.