Your body needs a break from work, stress, pain, & daily life.
Supporting YOU during life is really what we are about. Imagine stress relief through massage, energy work, meditation, yoga and other holistic services.
This is our “WHY”!!!
At Bliss, we recognize life is not a one time event, so we thought how fun it would be to get to know you better through memberships. Clients do ask if they must have a membership to come practice yoga or get bodywork at bliss.
The answer is we have “guest prices too”. All are welcome. But Memberships do offer some nice discounts!
Memberships Help You Schedule Bliss At A Discount!
Bliss memberships are monthly auto-pay packages that offer you discounts as you go. Each membership has a short and flexible 6 month contract. Each payment gives your account a certain number of yoga passes or bodywork sessions. You choose the membership that fits YOU best. We have yoga only memberships, massage only memberships AND yoga with massage memberships.
Yes! Our system accepts Health Savings Account cards!
- Yoga memberships give you a set of discounted passes to use each month for our in-house and zoom yoga classes. These passes get saved to your account if you are not able to use them all during the month.
- We offer a Swedish style massage membership and an Integrative/Deep Tissue style massage membership. We’ve written about these styles here to help you choose the membership that fits your body best.
- We also offer a Swedish style membership that includes yoga passes as well as a Integrative/Deep Tissue style massage with yoga passes.
– Get Membership Pricing –
- Members also get 15% off all Bliss Shop retail items.
- Our clients say the convenient 1st of the month Auto-Pay billing helps remind them to get booked if they did not re-book when they left their last session.
- If your want to upgrade your service, your pre-payment (benefit) is applied to the new service and you pay the price difference.
- While an active member, you pay member prices on all second, third etc. visits that month.
- Each pre-paid (benefit) session is good forever. This means we do our best to accommodate a busy lifestyle (vacation, sickness, etc.). Keep in mind if prices change the year after you start your membership, you will be able to use your old membership priced service but will need to pay the difference between prices. Don’t worry, we do not change prices that often.
- Each set of Yoga passes is valid forever.
- Benefits are for the individual Membership package holder and cannot be shared.
- Only one Benefit can be applied to a session at a time, meaning 2 benefits cannot be saved to pay for a higher priced service.
where you will hear about all of our offerings and specials