Infared Heaters for Hot Yoga Classes
There are so many benefits we reap from practicing in a Hot yoga class, and with our new Infrared Heaters your body is getting all the cleansing, and health benefits that other hot environments cannot give.
- Weight Loss– When the body absorbs infrared heat, its natural cooling system kicks in, which burns calories and promotes weight loss.
- No Allergies – Unlike forced air heating systems, our infrared radiant heating panels do not blow dust or allergens. They do not release any emissions, chemicals or pollutants and help keep the air in your home clean and clear.
- Helpful Healing– Infrared heat directly penetrates tissue, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate.
- Therapeutic relief – Odds are you have experienced the soothing feeling of warm summer sun on your skin. Our heaters, like the sun, produce radiant heat waves which work to heat up water. Because the human body is made up of mostly water, this infrared heat transfers extremely effectively and can help gently increase blood circulation, rid the body of toxins and even provide pain relief.
- Detox & Sweat– Infrared heat causes water molecules in the body to vibrate, which wrings out the organs and creates a detoxifying sweat.
You might have noticed the new additions to our yoga room… what are these