COVID Restrictions are in place until further notice.
- Online registration for all appointments and classes (no walk-ins).
- Masks are to be worn in the lobby and all common areas at all times.
- Our lobby seating and water/tea station are temporarily closed.
- Your Car is your waiting room.
- Doors are locked and you will be called/texted in for your scheduled session.
- To schedule a BlissShop Only visit, please call (304-413-0270) to arrange a visit.
- Standard questions (have you been exposed, have your traveled, are you ill and temperature checks) are required.
- All left items will be place on the porch for 24 hours then tossed.
- We were clean before, we are extra clean now.
Private Body Work Sessions
- Mask are worn during all private sessions.
- Appointments are limited. If you cannot find the session you want at the time you need, please call (304-413-0270) and leave a message. We will respond by next business day to assist.
Yoga Classes, & Group Events
- Yoga teachers will open the doors once the studio is ready for your entry.
- Social distancing guidelines mean masks can be removed once settled on your yoga mat (pre measured 6 feet apart).
- For Yoga classes – Bring at a minimum your own yoga mat. If you enjoy other props for your practice bring those too. We do have props for sale in all price ranges.
- Because of reduced class size (6), if you register for a yoga class but do not attend class, your pass will be used for the spot you took.
- Online booking always requires a credit card saved to your online profile. Under the credit card toggle, there is a toggle for you passes. It is Labeled Gift Certificates/Cards/Series. We can toggle to your yoga pass / series when you attend class.
- If you need help plan on calling us (304-413-0270) at least a day before your visit so that we can do our best to help.