Community

Namaste 5K Partnership Event With Friends of Deckers Creek

We are so excited to be back at Deckers Creek for the 2nd Annual Namaste 5K The Namaste 5K is our partnership event with our Happy Hour Charity recipient Friends Of Deckers Creek. We can't wait to see all of our friends at this community friendly event supporting the important work of keeping our water ways clean and healthy. Your registration gives you an excellent race along the beautiful Decker's creek, a pre-race drum circle and yoga class. [caption id="attachment_15378" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Rebecca Herod Teaches the beginner friendly yoga Class[/caption] Here is what is happening Sunday, September 9, 2018: 12:00 pm - Setup and Drum Circle with Taylor Cope 1:00 pm - Race Registration opens at Marilla Center 2:00 pm - Yoga With Rebecca...

We are so excited to be back a...

Read More

Meditation For Stress Management

One day, out of the blue but not long after I began starting to learn how to meditate, Ryan Kurczak sent me an email. I guess he had heard about BlissBlissBliss and wanted to offer to his skills as a meditation teacher. A strong believer in "things happen" and "things happen for a reason", I said yes to his offer, and attended class myself. What a beautiful addition to what I was learning! - Elizabeth Bliss is so happy to welcome back our first ever meditation teacher! The topic Ryan has chosen is timeless and yet perfect for these times! "Meditation for Stress Management and Lighter Well-Being". In this course, we will explore how to set up an effective meditation practice to...

One day, out of the blue but n...

Read More

Happy Hour Followed By Drum Circle

We host a weekly donation based yoga class called Happy Hour Yoga. This is our #giveback event held every Friday at 6PM. A Bliss yoga teachers donates their time and you donate any dollar amount as your class fee. This is an all levels yoga class. Read more here:   Once a month, at 7:30 PM, Taylor Cope donates her time to lead a donation based Drum circle. Read more about this event here:  Don't have an instrument, we have a few extras and love to share. Join us as we celebrate the spirit of community. Your donations go to the 4 small local non profits (we select these at the end of each year)....

We host a weekly donation base...

Read More