Community

Friends Of Cheat Major Donors Get Some Bliss

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds My friend and fellow massage therapist / doterra business partner Lauren Stinespring has been playing in the Cheat Fest Kids tent since "forever". She and I were talking the other day about making a special essential oil blend for the festival. We thought it would be so fun to honor the major donors with a gift bag from bliss and include this blend in the bag. We had to pick a crystal to represent what this celebration is all about. We chose Unakite. This form of  Jasper according to the crystal vault, "brings together the abundant, nurturing energy of green with the soft, caring passion of pink in one of Nature's most healing crystals of the heart and mind. It...

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds...

Read More

Pushing “IT” Down And Other Ways To Self Sabotage

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds Ask yourself, "Why Am I NOT Happy?" Is your answer, "I'm stressed, or I'm too busy". Count the times you say these words to yourself! And true, stress is epidemic. Stress they say is the cause of 90% of ALL diseases. So yes stress is a form of self sabotage. And guess who is actually in charge of self sabotage? Yes! You. Self sabotage means everything else comes before you do. Your heart gets trampled, your priorities take the back seat, your light gets dimmed. This Pushing it down, staying busy, everyone first, plow through, I'll rest later mindset does not fit There is a "Self Care Revolution" happening and it starts with you By now, you are saying...

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds...

Read More

Bliss Sargasso Cleansers Get Discounts

Experience the benefits of combining bodywork with your Cleanse and get Bliss Membership package holder pricing! As you eat clean, your body will be working hard to remove impurities and toxins. You can assist its healing process by adding Yoga, Massage, or Bodywork to your 21 day rejuvenation. If you are not already a package holder at Bliss we will make sure you get member rates for these services. These rates are available to you for the duration of the cleanse and include: $65: Swedish Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Polarity, Private Meditation, Facial, Private Yoga $95 Integrative or Deep Tissue, Hot Stone Massage $21.25 Sauna $21.25 or $15 Sauna if booked before / after a scheduled bodywork session $10 Lowest Yoga Pass rate 10% off...

Experience the benefits of com...

Read More