Community

Full Moon Gathering At Bliss

By Sarah Smith Come to a Full Moon gathering! We all agree that the Full Moon has some sort of strange power over us. Full Moons amplify our emotions and it is not uncommon to feel a heightened sense of energy, both positive and negative during this time. They occur when the opposing signs of the moon and the sun are directly opposite one another. The alignment of these two opposing signs creates a palpable energy that gives way to powerful transitions, acceptance and letting go. The Full Moon is a time of transformation and change. During the full moon, our emotions rise to help us tune in deeply and notice where we are at. Emotions and intuitions are heightened so that we...

By Sarah Smith Come to a Fu...

Read More

Crystals For Your Chakras

One way to connect deeper with the chakra system is to learn about the archetypes that get manifested as we move through our lives. As we unfold to rise up we can turn to crystals and their gentle energy to remind us that these archetypes are a process we all go through on many levels as we embrace our personal hero's journey. In this class we learn about the 7 main chakras, the dual archetypes of each chakra and the crystals that support each chakra with a specific focus on the archetype. Bonus material includes some crystals that can bridge the energy between chakras to help create a synergistic whole. Come embrace your hero self and delight in another aspect...

One way to connect deeper with...

Read More

Hero Story! Featuring Chin From Corporate Cleaning

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds About a year ago, during a quiet afternoon, the water pipes burst in the upstairs bathroom and within seconds our bathroom and hall were flooded! Yes flooded! I had heard the un-natural sound of water gushing, so had run upstairs to investigate. Within 2 minutes I had the water shut off and had begun to grab every towel I could find to soak up inches of water everywhere! Let me tell you, Water is enthusiastic when it gets out on its own. No sooner had it hit home that our upstairs carpets were drenched even spreading into the surrounding treatment rooms, did I also realize that the water was finding its way through the floor joists into the...

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds...

Read More