Community

Forgot Your Yoga Mat?

Like you, we are all trying to find the "silver lining" of living, working, exercising and de-stressing during a global pandemic. We have taken steps to amp up our cleaning (never a bad thing), switch to a "bring your own props" model, and limit the class size (social distancing blah, blah, blah).  There are great benefits to each of these, but then as you drive to the studio, you remember that you have forgotten your mat. You need yoga! We know that! Now more than ever. We are offering prop rental for $7. With this fee we can offer you strap, blanket and mat. These are items that we can launder after every use to ensure cleanliness. We also offer props for...

Like you, we are all trying to...

Read More

Earth Medicine – A Shamanic Journey

By Melita Mollohan During transitional times in our lives, and as we aspire to connect more deeply with the alternate realms, intelligence is able to transmit to us for application in our daily lives. In this way, a Shamanic Journey practice affirms our relationships to our guides and to the Spirit World, to commune with our souls during our varying seasons, and unearth our medicine from within. Having “a way in” puts the power of the Healer archetype in our own hands, and our experiences become more meaningful and directive with practice. Shamanic Journey practice serves as a bridge to your own inner wisdom, making you both the healer and the patient. It allows us to identify what is off-kilter in our...

By Melita Mollohan During t...

Read More

Pushing “IT” Down And Other Ways To Self Sabotage

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds Ask yourself, "Why Am I NOT Happy?" Is your answer, "I'm stressed, or I'm too busy". Count the times you say these words to yourself! And true, stress is epidemic. Stress they say is the cause of 90% of ALL diseases. So yes stress is a form of self sabotage. And guess who is actually in charge of self sabotage? Yes! You. Self sabotage means everything else comes before you do. Your heart gets trampled, your priorities take the back seat, your light gets dimmed. This Pushing it down, staying busy, everyone first, plow through, I'll rest later mindset does not fit There is a "Self Care Revolution" happening and it starts with you By now, you are saying...

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds...

Read More