Yoga Therapy With Melita
Yoga is a form of self-care. Sessions are ideal for developing a personal Yoga or Meditation practice, or for addressing specific health challenges, such as chronic conditions, recovery from treatment or injury, and structural imbalances that lead to pain and dysfunction.
Yoga Therapy sessions assists by giving you Yoga poses that translate into daily practices that help you move better and with less pain.
Yoga Therapy can help with:
- Back pain, scoliosis, and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems
- TMJ problems, earache, vertigo, and tinnitus
- Migraines and other types of headaches (caused by sinus or allergy issues)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Crohn’s, Celiac, Rheumatoid arthritis, Restless leg syndrome, Raynaud’s syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, as well as other forms of autoimmune diseases
- Hip, knee, ankle, and foot problems
- Menstrual, hormonal irregularities, and fertility issues
- Neck, shoulder (including frozen shoulder), elbow, and wrist problems
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt, and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hay fever
- Repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tennis elbow
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
- Pelvic, low back, and sciatic pain during pregnancy
- Colic, feeding problems, asthma symptoms, or unsettled or distressed babies, and children (including neonates and infants as well as older children)
- Stress relief, anxiety, sleeplessness, and relaxation
While Melita typically focuses her private Yoga sessions on Therapeutic Yoga, we can address any topic you would like such as the brand new beginner who is worried about stepping into a yoga classroom to someone wanting to work on his/her handstands.
You can expect homework to be given so that you continue to work on what you learned during our time together. The whole goal of Yoga Therapy is a form of self-care but it takes you to commit to practicing.
Encourage your personal transformation with these yoga therapy offerings.