Yoga Therapy for Low Back Pain Workshop
If you (or you know someone who has/does) experience low back pain, this workshop is for you!!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to strengthen your low back to help counteract those years of bad posture and bad habits of sitting for extended periods of time that cause our back to be weak and ache.
- Learn safe stretches to help take the literal pinch out of your low back pain.
- Learn preventative things that you can do to keep your back from flaring up.
- Receive handouts of what we worked on so that you can continue to work at your own pace at home.
This workshop is open to everyone. No prior yoga experience necessary. If you have a yoga mat bring it, if not, don’t worry, all props used will be provided for you.
“Thank you so very much for the workshop. It feels so good to be reintroducing yoga into my life. Not only is it good for my body, but it is excellent for my mind — returning a sense of normalcy back into my daily life.” ~ student from a past Yoga Therapy for Low Back Workshop
When: Sunday, January 12th
The $35 cost of the workshop includes:
- 2 hour workshop designed specifically to support YOU and your low back.
- Handouts of the poses we covered so you can keep your Yoga Therapy practice going at home.
- Ability to ask Melita Mollohan, Certified Yoga Therapist your personal questions about your back and how to keep it safe and healthy for years to come.
**Due to the intimate nature and limited space, these workshops tend to sell out quickly. Early registration is highly suggested. Payment is made when you register. Sorry, no refunds. If you can’t make it to the workshop, please send a friend in your place.**