Wine & Yoga Date and Time Change: We Really Do have a Date Now!
By Adrian Kettering
In honor of harvest and fall arriving, we are once again joining together two delicious and happiness-provoking experiences: Yoga and Wine.
The evening will begin with a two hour yoga class, designed to create a sense of clarity, freedom and joy. Class will start with a challenging flowing series which will be accessible to all levels of yoga practice. After building heat in our bodies, we will release shoulders, hips and hamstrings in order to achieve the maximum amount of receptivity and openness.
Through this practice of patience and awareness, we prepare our bodies for tasting delicious food and wine. We will transition the evening into drinking wines shipped directly from Napa Valley (not available locally), which will be paired with complementary foods.
When: Thursday, Nov. 8th
Time: 7:00 PM
Before the Event $45 per person
Bring a friend! $80 for two people
Night of Event $50 per person
Yoga Only $25 per person
You can play at Bliss any time, or you can pay online by purchasing a gift card – We will have your payment on file and ready to use for the class.
Here are the pay online details:
- Go to http://www.theblissblissbliss.com/gift-certificates/
- Choose to either email the gift certificate to: [email protected], or print it at home and bring it to the class.
- Choose the amount of $45 for one person or $80 for two people
- Complete the “to” section with your name(s)
- You don’t have to complete the from section