9 Elements For A Successful Wellness Coaching Session
By Kerissa Kuis
The Nine Elements of A Successful Wellness Coaching Session
My experience working with clients have led me to create nine element in my wellness coaching session. These are: spiritual, physical, social, intellectual, occupational, entrepreneurial, nutritional, financial and emotional.
A part of my initial consultation with clients is to help them discover what element they need to focus on the most and we start there. I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? Are your finances causing your relationships to be bad? Have you been miserable at work because you have a strong passion to start your own business? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health and wellness as a whole. I am trained and educated to help you reach towards and reach any goal.
As a client of my coaching program, you will:/strong>
· set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
· work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
· understand and reduce your cravings
· increase your energy levels
· feel great in your body
· have better relationships
· improve your social life
· have better control of your finances
· love your job or start a new business
· learn spiritual practices to reduce stress and connect to your purpose
· learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
· improve your personal relationships
· discover the confidence to create the life you want
· Monthly, weekly or bi-weekly sessions
· Online private support
· Simple but informative handouts that will increase your wellness knowledge
· Referrals to resources that will help with achieving your goals
Kerissa Kuis is the President and Founder of The University of Wellness. The University of Wellness was created to provide consumers with the most cutting edge wellness services, certifications and education. She has spoken locally and internationally in areas of self-development, health and wellness. She has traveled all over the country to attend workshops and training with best-selling authors and spiritual leaders including Dr.Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Louis Hay and Cheryl Richardson to name a few. In addition, she is a certified Holistic Health Coach. During her training to become a Health Coach she learned practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Her teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepok Chopra leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities. Kerissa has guided individuals in overcoming abuse, addiction and personal fears and is known for her natural ability to encourage one to find and follow their life’s purpose. “If we lead from the heart, anything is impossible” states Kuis.