Can A Review Of Your Astrological Chart Help You Health?
By Ryan Kurczak
Can a Review of your astrological chart help your health?
Do you wonder why things just seem to be not flowing easily?
Do you wonder when you should change careers?
How can you best help your family through a difficult time?
These are some questions that a chart analysis can help with.
The more you know about your karmic map, which Jyotish reveals, the better chance you have to sail the boat of your life to peace, health, and understanding. –Ryan
Jyotish, is a sister science to both Ayurveda and Yoga, and through this science of astral light, a trained eye, can determine:
- Karmic disposition towards health
- Ayurvedic constitution
- The timing of disease manifestation or even accidents
- The successful timing of proper health regimens
- Remedial measures to alter karmic health tendencies for the better
And so, like Ayurveda and Yoga, Jyotish is meant to be a science of Self-knowledge. In this course, we will explore:
- Your chart
- Your Ayurvedic constitution and charts influence on relevant organs and tissues of the body, the mind, and the emotional nature.
- Explore the current planetary transits and how they strengthen or weaken your mental/emotional nature, and life force in the body.
- Understand how planetary transits can give you a good indications of proper times for rest and/or activity, for optimum health.
Ayurvedic astrological information often clarifies what is not immediately apparent upon physical examination, and helps to sharpen Ayurvedic assessment of doshic imbalance, location, and cause. The combination of Ayurvedic physical examination, plus intuition, and astrological analysis can significantly increase our understanding of health and well-being.
Ryan Kurczak provides an excellent practical synthesis of Vedic astrology, Yoga and Ayurveda that can facilitate wholeness and well-being in all aspects of our lives. He can be of great assistance for all who consult him. –David Frawley, Director of the American Institute of Vedic Studies
Through lecture and analysis of participants astrological charts, Ryan Kurczak, will teach the theory and methodology of assessing planetary influences in relationship to Ayurvedic health and well-being.
Note: You must send Ryan a note to formally register. Registration Required by Sept. 17. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Days and Times: Friday Sept. 28 6-8pm, Saturday 9/29 10-5pm & Sunday 9/30 10-1pm
- Tuition: $180.00
- Food & Dining: Bring your own, or join us at one of the nearby restaurants
About The Instructor
Ryan Kurczak has studied Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda with Dr. David Frawely, director of the American Institute of Vedic Studies, and Richard Fish, founder of the Center for Vedic Astrological Studies. Ryan was ordained in the Kriya Yoga tradition in 2005, by Roy Eugene Davis, a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda. He has been studying Vedic Astrology since 2002 and practicing professionally since 2005. He works with clients and students throughout North America and Europe. For more information, please visit AshevilleVedicAstrology.com.
Fans of western astrology will gain much useful information and insight from this class!–Elizabeth