Happy New Year 2012 Bliss Friends & Family
Thank you all of you who have found and or continued to stay with us in our new location at BlissBlissBliss this past year. With every visit we welcome you as more than clients. Because of the intimate nature of our work, you are family to us.
Thank You Dear Bliss Family for sharing your time with us and spreading the word to your family, friends and colleagues.
We are energized by the fact that we are part of the wellness industry. We love all the press about how yoga and bodywork can increase our sense of well being. Our business model fits in with industry trends that despite the economy, practicing healthy lifestyle choices are on our list of things we will not downsize.
- Countless magazine and newspaper report the health benefits of yoga
- Many articles highlight yoga classes that target specific chronic conditions (stay tuned for our February line up of chronic pain and condition specific classes).
- People who practice Yoga 3 times a week report feeling stronger and more at ease with their body image.
- Studies demonstrate that those who experience massage have a “significant decreases in levels of the stress hormone cortisol in their blood and saliva” …They also “ had increases in the number of lymphocytes, white blood cells that are part of the immune system” … some have “an even greater increases in oxytocin, a hormone associated with contentment and bigger decreases in adrenal corticotropin hormone” The hormone that stimulates the adrenal gland to release cortisol.
As I personally reflect on the trend to set an intention to start the New Year with a resolution, I ponder what it is that makes a resolution stick. This year, rather than give some thing up like excess sugar, salt or junk food or some other “bad habit”, I am going to focus on doing more. “Doing More” of the things that I love, more of the things that feel good and right are the things that will make it on my list of intentions this year. More hikes in nature with friends regardless of the weather, more wholesome food that make me feel full on energy. More attention to my body in the moment (for me this will be more yoga & bodywork of course!). Perhaps you too, would like to join me in setting some MORE Goals focused not on giving something up but filling up with the things that bring us such clean, wholesome, light filled pleasure.
Here are some sweet things we would like to share:
We have a beautiful New Website by Cleo Partners: Local, Social, Mobile Media. If you or someone you know has a local business that would love to do better with their website, email, Facebook, or smart phone marketing, Cleo Partners is offering a New Years Present to the Bliss family: a free 20-minute consultation where they will give you three simple actions your specific business can take to improve profits in 2012. Email Stephanie and Rick at email@example.com to schedule. (Their insights will amaze!)
From our New Website:
- Our January Calendar has been published.
- Our Blog Space continues to thrive and be the source of the things that matter most about BlissBlissBliss. We post our specially made video clips there and here. You may subscribe to our Utube videos from this page as well.
- Our Facebook page helps you stay abreast of daily classes, cancellations and notifications. If you do not have a Facebook account, bookmark this page from our website. It has the latest posts available for you to review.
- Sign up for Tweets too from our pages too!
- If you want, “Like” us from many of our pages (it helps our web ratings)
Happy New Year Blissies!