Bliss Secret Vault
We can’t keep our dirty little secrets to ourselves anymore! Welcome to the Secret Vault… the other side of BlissBlissBliss. WE LOVE our essential oils. Love their purity, love the dedication that this company puts into EO research and safe use. We also love to share them with our friends any chance we get!
Winter can be dry and blistery. Luckily we have our Oils to save us through harsh winter months! Help your body stay hydrated and sickness-free to enjoy the most of your snowy bliss. A big shout-out to Frankincense, this oil is described as “liquid gold”. This oil helps with wrinkles, blemishes, scars, and it just smells awesome!
Clay Mask: Mix clay powder and water to form a thick paste. Next add in honey and oils. Add more water or powder if needed. You are looking for a lotion or thin-toothpaste constancy. Apply paste to the face and neck and let sit till almost dry. Wash off with warm water and a splash of cool water when done. Pat face dry. (We conveniently sell bulk Clay Powders in our BlissShop)
- 1- 2 tbs of Clay Powder
- Water: add slowly
- 1/2 tsp Honey, or 1 tsp Honey Powder
- 2-4 drops Essential Oils (Recommend: Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender)
- Optional additions: Avocado, Oats, ground fresh herbs.
Body Butter: Slowly melt Shea butter, Mango butter, Coconut oil, and Almond oil in a double boiler. When all of the butters are melted together set in fridge to cool, about an hour. When it is are slightly hard, yet malleable take out of fridge and whip with a mixer. Add your favorite essential oils. Place in container or jar to store.
- ½ cup Shea Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa Butter or Mango Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup light oil like almond, olive or jajoba
- Essential Oils: 10-30 drops depending on the intensity you want. (Recommend: Frankincense, Patchouli, Peppermint)
Sugar Scrub: Combine all ingredients together and gently exfoliate skin. Move hands in small circular motions to lift and remove dead skin cells. Be sure to include your neck and lovely lips! Wash off with warm water and a splash of cool water when done. Pat face dry.
- 1/8th cup Organic sugar
- 2-4 drops of Essential oils (Recommend: Frankincense, lemon, Cypress)
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- Ground fresh herbs like rosemary, basil, mint
*Note that not all Essential Oils or Essential Oil brands are able to be ingested. Please read bottles and label thoroughly.