Expanded Happy Hour Yoga Is Up The Creek With Namaste 5K
We are so excited to take our Expanded Happy Hour Yoga deep into the community.
Here is what is happening September 2:
This BlissBlissBliss flavored event has something for the whole family! The Namaste 5K starts off with a Water blessing, followed by your choice of drum circle or 45 minute yoga class. The 5K run/walk is followed by food and fun. We will have an massage table set up for those racer legs!
We can’t wait to see all of our friends at this community friendly event supporting the important work of Friends of Deckers Creek.
- 1:00 pm Registration opens at the Morgantown Marilla Center
- 1:30 pm Water Blessing Ceremony
- 2:00 pm Yoga (bring your mat or towel) and Drum Circle
- 3:00 pm 5K race kicks off
- 4:00 pm Post-race celebration, including awards ceremony and educational workshops
Deckers Creek is a scenic tributary to the Monongahela River in north central West Virginia. From its headwaters outside the historic town of Arthurdale, Deckers Creek meanders through Preston County into Monongalia County, where it descends through a steep scenic gorge.