How Essential Oils Stimulate Well Being
By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds
The latest science demonstrates that we are vibrating fields of energy. Our health can be measured in MHz. Studies by Tanio Technology in 1992 indicated that:
- The average frequency of the human body during the day ranges from 62 – 68 MHz.
- You are susceptible to the cold or flu when your frequency drops to 58 MHz.
- When candida is present in your body, the body’s vibration is 55 MHz.
- The frequency of the body is at 52 MHz when the Epstein-Barr virus is present.
- Cancer can appear when the body’ frequency drops to 42 MHz.
- 20 MHz has been the measurement when the death process begins.
Pure, therapeutic-Grade Essential oils are being shown to dramatically assist in increasing the human vibrational field.
In one study 2 men measured 66MHz. One held a cup of coffee (without drinking any) and his frequency dropped to 58MHz in 3 seconds. Within 21 seconds after inhaling the aroma of essential oils his frequency had returned to 66 MHz. A second male test subject drank a sip of coffee. His MHz also dropped to 52 MHZ. He did not use the oils and it took him 3 days for his frequency to return to the initial 66 MHz.
How does this work? Through the process of entrainment, a substance with a higher frequency can raise a lower one. Therapeutic grade essential oils produce coherent frequencies that resonate harmoniously with the electric fields of out bodies.
Clinical research shows that essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance know, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc. cannot live.” –Gary Young of Young Living Essential Oils.
For instance, pure, therapeutic-Grade Essential oils are said to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier. The high levels of sesquiterpenes found in some essential oils help increase the amount of oxygen in the limbic system of the brain (pineal and pituitry glands). Just how did those ancient yogis know to use frankincense and sandalwood! So when you need an increase in secretions of antibvodies, endorphins and neurotransmitters, consider enjoying a whiff of your favorite essential oil.
Some Favorite Essential Oils and their MHz
- Rose (Rosa damascene) 320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustofolia) 118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrra) 105 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita) 78 MHz
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) 52MHz
- Fresh produce up to 15 MHz
- Fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz
- dried herbs from 12 to 22 MHz
- Processed and canned food had no measurable frequency at all.