Category Archive for: ‘Community’

juice detox

article written by stacy hester For anyone who is interested in trying a juice detox, there’s power in numbers. I’m referring to both solidarity and cost. I recently did a three-day cleanse from Organic Avenue in New York (www.organicavenue.com). It was the Love Deep, and it was delivered right to my house, seven bottles of juice for each of the …

Read More

trying something new

Dear Friends of Bliss, With the summer schedule and school age children, I have had to tweak my normal morning yoga routine. Well let’s say my practice did not get tweaked, it stopped dead in it’s tracks! Poor Downward dog! But a beacon of light happened in my yearning for Yoga and I had the opportunity to take Lela’s Power …

Read More

continuing education offered at bliss

When: Summer 2011 International Teacher, LMT and Ayurvedic Clinician Karyn Chabot presents: July 5 10am-6pm Mini Shirodhara, Nasya and Karna Purna (7CEUs) $155 July 6 10am-6pm Vedic Body Mask With Hot Towels (7CEUs) $155 July 7 10am-6pm Marma Therapy – 22 Amazing points for transformation (7CEUs) $155 Register for all 3 by June 20 and save $30. (Click on the …

Read More
Page 70 of 75« First...405060«6869707172»...Last »