Category Archive for: ‘Community’

SnapunakiteCapture

Friends Of Cheat Major Donors Get Some Bliss

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds My friend and fellow massage therapist / doterra business partner Lauren Stinespring has been playing in the Cheat Fest Kids tent since “forever”. She and I were talking the other day about making a special essential oil blend for the festival. We thought it would be so fun to honor the major donors with a gift bag …

Read More
32c7b2e782c1dd44fc84166475d9cbf6

Pushing “IT” Down And Other Ways To Self Sabotage

By Elizabeth Halliday-Reynolds Ask yourself, “Why Am I NOT Happy?” Is your answer, “I’m stressed, or I’m too busy”. Count the times you say these words to yourself! And true, stress is epidemic. Stress they say is the cause of 90% of ALL diseases. So yes stress is a form of self sabotage. And guess who is actually in charge …

Read More
Bigstock 188558125

Tell Me About That Food In The Bliss Sargasso Cleanse

You ask: Tell Me About That Food In The Bliss Sargasso Cleanse The Bliss/Sargasso CLEANSE is a 21-day, clean eating program. Your “clean” food is prepared with fresh ingredients and expertly crafted by seasoned clean eating Chef Thomas at Sargasso.  We reference “Clean”, by Dr. Alejandro Junger (yes we suggest you read this book).  Every meal has select foods that are on …

Read More
Page 2 of 78«12345»102030...Last »